Telemedicine for Orthopedic and Neurology Needs
SROSM is open to meet your orthopedic needs with in-office visits at our Woodlands and Spring office locations, and with the use of telemedicine visits. With current CDC recommendations for social distancing, Sterling Ridge Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine is offering telemedicine visits as an option for patient care. Receive expert orthopedic and neurology care from the comfort and safety of your home. Our physicians are able to care for you in a virtual office visit that is covered by most insurances.
How to check in for your telemedicine visit:
- Use a computer or device (mobile device or tablet) that has a camera and microphone
- Click on your physician's name below to get to your check-in screen
- Type in your name and click check in
- Allow your browser to use your webcam and microphone
- Your care provider will start your visit