The SROSM orthopedic specialists help patients with knee pain by first determining the cause. Whether it’s a strain, tear, arthritis or an injury caused over time, your knee specialist will create a customized treatment plan that many times will start with non-surgical options. When possible we will work to relieve your knee pain with physical therapy, which can include aquatic therapy, myofascial release and/or other options such as orthobiologics or injections.
The following conditions and procedures are common for SROSM's knee specialists:
- ACL Knee Injuries
- PCL Knee Injuries
- Cartilage Injuries
- Malalignment of the Lower Extremity
- Multi-Ligament Knee Injuries
- PCL Reconstruction
- Multi-Ligament Knee Reconstruction
- Meniscus Knee Injuries
- Knee Arthroscopic Surgery
- Joint Preservation, often good for those with osteoarthritis of the knee, is used to re-align joints so that they feel and function as they should, without replacing the entire joint.
- Mako Partial Knee Replacement
- Mako Total Knee Replacement
- Meniscus Repair
- ACL & ALL Repair