The SROSM orthopedic specialists help patients with knee pain by first determining the cause. Whether it’s a strain, tear, arthritis or an injury caused over time, your knee specialist will create a customized treatment plan that many times will start with non-surgical options. When possible we will work to relieve your knee pain with physical therapy, which can include aquatic therapy, myofascial release and/or other options such as PRP therapy or injections.
Sometimes knee surgery is required. The following procedures are common for SROSM's knee specialists:
- Knee Arthroscopic Surgery
- Joint Preservation, often good for those with osteoarthritis of the knee, is used to re-align joints so that they feel and function as they should, without replacing the entire joint.
- Mako Partial Knee Replacement
- Mako Total Knee Replacement
- Meniscus repair
- ACL & ALL repair
- Multi-Ligament Knee Injuries
- Multi-Ligament Knee Reconstruction