Our staff of board-certified orthopedic specialists work hard to stay on top of the latest and most advanced treatments for hip pain – both surgical and non-surgical.
First we’ll assess your pain and your lifestyle to understand what may have caused it and how it’s affecting your day to day activities. Our goal is to get you back to moving with comfort as quickly as possible.
Some of the common hip conditions we treat include:
- Hip pain
- Hip joint deterioration
- Hip fractures
- Osteoarthritis of the hip
- Labral tears / hip impingement
- Hip bursitis
- “Snapping” or “popping” hip
Our physicians recommend a series of orthopedic treatments based on the severity of the hip condition. We will work progressively through the non-surgical options whenever possible, only to decide upon surgery if it’s the best solution.
Non-surgical treatments include:
- Supplements to strengthen joints and bones
- Physical therapy
- Aquatic Therapy
- PRP Therapy
- Steroid injections
Hip surgery would be recommended based on the condition. Treatments include:
- Robot-assisted hip joint replacement surgery using the MAKOplasty technology
- Hip resurfacing
- Arthroscopic hip surgery - learn more about what arthroscopic surgery is.