Foot & Ankle
There are many complex bones in the foot and ankle that require special attention when you're experiencing pain. Our physicians diagnose and treat conditions of the foot and ankle such as:
- Tendonitis of the foot and/or ankle
- Ankle Sprains
- Fractures of the Ankle and foot
- Plantar fasciitis
- Conditions related to diabetes
- Arthritis (rheumatoid and osteoarthritis)
- Flat feet
- Peripheral nerve injuries including Morton's Neuroma and Tarsal Tunnel syndrome
We have the technologies to create custom orthotic inserts to help relieve pain and align your foot and/or ankle correctly as you walk.
If you are experiencing any of these conditions, please request an appointment to help you get back on your feet!