I'm not sure if your doctors can see me for this problem, do they see...?
We have Fellowship trained, Board-certified orthopedic surgeons in sports medicine, upper extremity, total joint replacement, limb lengthening and joint preservation. They are specifically trained to diagnose and treat all muscular and skeletal issues. We also have a Fellowship trained, Board-certified neurologist who treats a wide variety of neurological conditions including concussions, headaches, neck/back pain, and much more.
Are your doctors Board-certified?
Yes. The following physicians on our staff are Board-certified in Orthopedic Surgery: Dr. Hayes, Dr. Johnson, Dr. Flowers, Dr. Chin, Dr. Eilers and Dr. Jackson. Dr. Chin is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery and Orthopedic Sports Medicine. Dr. Howe is Board-certified in Neurology. All of our physicians have been fellowship trained in an area of specialty related to their clinical interests.
What does it mean to be Fellowship Trained?
When a doctor chooses to become an orthopedic surgeon, s/he completes a five year residency that focuses on the latest general orthopedic procedures and treatments. Once this is complete, the orthopedic surgeon can choose to specialize in a particular area of clinical interest. A fellowship requires a year to complete in addition to the five year orthopedic residency. Our physicians are fellowship trained in the following areas:
- Sports medicine - Dr. Hayes, Dr. Johnson, Dr. Chin, Dr. Eilers
- Arthroscopy - Dr. Hayes, Dr. Johnson, Dr. Chin
- Hand/Upper Extremity - Dr. Jackson
- Limb Lengthening and Complex Reconstruction - Dr. Flowers
- Neuromuscular Medicine (nerve and muscle disease) - Dr. Howe
Can I do my X-ray and MRI at your office?
Yes, we have in-house X-ray at all offices. We will perform an x-ray prior to your visit with the doctor. If the doctor orders an MRI after your evaluation, our Spring office is the location of Spring MRI. They have a 1.5 Tesla MRI machine and can often offer same day or next day appointments.
Where do I need to go to get my cast or brace?
We offer bracing and casting at both of our locations so that you don't have to go anywhere else to get what you need.
What hospitals are your doctors affiliated with?
- UGHS Vision Park Surgery Center
- Hunterglen Surgical Center
- Providence Hospital of North Houston
- St. Luke's Lakeside Hospital
- St. Luke's the Woodlands Hospital
- Tomball Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Surgery Center of the Woodlands
- Memorial Hermann Surgery Center-Pinecroft
- Memorial Hermann-The Woodlands Hospital
Do you have more than one location?
We have three locations -- in The Woodlands on Lake Woodlands Drive near Woodlands Parkway, Spring at Kuykendahl near FM 2920, and Woodforest on Fish Creek Thouroughfare.