As the Coronavirus Disease 2019 virus (COVID-19) continues to impact our community, Sterling Ridge Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine (SROSM) is doing its part to collaborate with health officials and the government to slow the spread of the virus. SROSM values the health of our patients, staff, and community.
In an effort to do our part, SROSM is implementing strategies to slow the spread of the virus for the safety of our patients and staff. Those strategies are:
- Rescheduling patients and not scheduling new patients that feel unwell with fever/cough/fatigue/shortness of breath or exposed to someone with COVID-19.
- Continue prioritizing a safe and clean environment and follows OSHA guidelines for infection control.
- All patients, physicians, and staff will be required to wear a mask or face covering inside our offices at all times. See The COVID-19 Minimum Standards of Practice Notice
Preventive measures that go a long way:
- Stay home if feeling unwell.
- Wash your hands rigorously and often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol – if soap and water not available.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stop all handshakes, high fives, and fist pumps with greetings.
- Cover mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing then throw away tissue in the trash, then wash hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- If you are an older person or a person with a serious underlying health condition that can put you at increased risk (for example, a condition that impairs your lungs or heart function or weakens your immune system), stay home and away from other people.
As always, we are here for you and the community. If you have any questions or concerns about your needs, please do not hesitate to call our office at 832-698-0111. Thank you!