How would I want to be treated if I were the patient?
Making sure we treat patients the same way we would want to be treated is one of the practice's founding principles created by Dr. William M. Hayes and Dr. Keith W. V. Johnson. Not only do they personally live by this concept, they use it to lead the physicians and staff of Sterling Ridge Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine (SROSM).
We're able to do this through open, honest communication with our patients. We talk with them about their goals and discuss the best options for their treatment so they have a good understanding of what we’re recommending. This not only makes patients more comfortable, but also more confident in how they’re going to heal. Everyone on our team values our patients and treats them with respect and understanding. We never want someone to feel they are treated like a number instead of a unique individual, or feel rushed through their appointment.”
Comprehensive Orthopedic Care in The Woodlands, Woodforest and Spring
- Fellowship trained, Board Certified orthopedic specialists using the latest technologies
- Board Certified Neurologist
- Same-day Imaging - X-Ray
- Specialty Pharmacy with delivery
- Bracing and Casting on-site
- Physical Therapy include Aquatic therapy
- The passion for orthopedic excellence and injury prevention led the doctors at Sterling Ridge Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine creates an atmosphere of excellence in everything we do. We only want the best for each of our patients.